Wednesday 5 January 2011

YeeYee has grown up again :)

I'm going to 21 this year.
My life is going through another stage.
Perhaps,my blog space has to be updated too. :)
Say goodbye to my old blog and my past.
They'll be kept in some part of my memories.They still precious.

To my 4 Sisters:
E305, E306 residents and another who will be staying at block G? haha.Thank you sisters, for keep saying me 'wai xing ren' but still explain 'this world' de things patiently (although not nicely) to me.haha. I can see our sistership growing stronger and stronger through happennings. Cheers! ^^ Thank you for staying still in my life.

To ke^i^ family:
We fly our own way for our dream. Althouogh I do not appear always in your life,but i never forget about you all. I'm still wacthing you all though my way. Keep shining! Dreams will come through one day =)

To HOC:
Thank you, JOlyn. It has been hard work. But,never mind,You got someone special support from behind. So you doesnt need to worry about.haha! Hey,guys, i know you all can do it.Enjoy your club's life and friendship built through activities. It will be your precious memories after you finish your uni's life. Uni's life is just all about that. o(n_n)o

To Rockers:
We gathered, because of someone.haha. Let's continue rock our life in 2011! yo man! I will be the best supporter and fan down the stage to give applauses. Make sure our uni's life fun and crazy without regret k!haha.Let's ROCKS rockers! Looking forward to the coming 'events' :D

To Mo Gu:
Thank you for being a special friend who always ready and being there for me when i need. I like our way now. This way suit us most.haha.We can share everything:) You will always my Mo Gu ^_^

For those who didn't listed,please don't turn your heart grey.
I cherish you all too :)
Thanks god for giving you all come into my life.
I'm learning and growing.
Forgive me for my mistakes k?
I know you all will! haha.
cause i'm good girl. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment